What it is
- An erhu made of premium Violet Sandalwood with a distinct Shanghai tone
- Made by Hu Han Rou - one of the finest Erhu makers in China
At a glance
Rich, clean and clear tone with excellent high registers.
- Beginners to intermediate players who will feel motivated by it
- Advanced players will find that it can bring out the best in them
Why you should buy it
- It is well made, plays well and sounds really good.
Why some might not want it
- No one would not want it
About the Maker
- Hu Han Rou is a famous Shanghai erhu maker that has received numerous accolades for her high quality of erhu construction.
- She is currently a member of the China Erhu Association.
- She is the top disciple of the late master erhu maker Wang Gen Xing. Click here to read more about her.
|Accessories Included||Bow, Rosin, Strings, Adjustors, Dampers, Bridges, Case|
|Maker||Hu Han Rou|
|Dimensions||Top to Bottom - 82.5cm|
All items purchased online through www.EasonMusicStore.com are returnable except for, well, nothing in particular. We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error. If the item is returned for any other reason you are responsible for the return shipping amount. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
The product(s) will be inspected upon receipt. All returns must be in good condition and all original packaging (including invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued. No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use. Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer. Once we have received your return at our warehouse, We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
114 Lavender Street (CT Hub 2)