What it is
- An erhu made of Ming Qing Aged Rosewood harvested from old buildings from the Ming Qing Era, paired with the best snakeskin
- Extreme richness, clarity and articulation with a distinct Shanghai tone
- Made by Hu Han Rou - one of the finest Erhu makers in China
At a glanceRich, articulate and warm with strong high registers and good volume
- Intermediate to advanced players. The snakeskin needs some serious playing to season it for the erhu to reach its maximum potential
Why you should buy it
- High end model of Hu Han Rou
- Made by Hu Han Rou, arguably the best Erhu maker in Shanghai
Why some might not want it
- Tighter and thicker snakeskin hence needs sometime and effort to season
About the Maker
- Hu Han Rou is a famous Shanghai erhu maker that has received numerous accolades for her high quality of erhu construction.
- She is currently a member of the China Erhu Association.
- She is the top disciple of the late master erhu maker Wang Gen Xing. Click here to read more about her.
|Wood||Ming Qing Aged Rosewood|
|Accessories Included||Bow, Rosin, Strings, Adjustors, Dampers, Bridges, Case|
|Maker||Hu Han Rou|
|Dimensions||Top to Bottom - 82.5cm|
All items purchased online through www.EasonMusicStore.com are returnable except for, well, nothing in particular. We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error. If the item is returned for any other reason you are responsible for the return shipping amount. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
The product(s) will be inspected upon receipt. All returns must be in good condition and all original packaging (including invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued. No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use. Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer. Once we have received your return at our warehouse, We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
114 Lavender Street (CT Hub 2)