What it is
A Pipa made of Rosewood by Man Rui Xing in China. This child-sized Pipa makes it easier for kids or youths to play the instrument.
At a glance
A high quality and great sounding Pipa.
- Children or smaller sized youths looking for a Professional Pipa that suits their size.
- Children or youths looking for a better grade Pipa for performances or competitions.
Why you should buy it
- Medium sized Pipas are usually made out of more basic wood, but this Professional Pipa is made of Rosewood, hence boosting the sound quality. The sound and touch will not be the same like any other medium sized Pipas.
- Man Rui Xing is one of the most famous Pipa maker in China, with his Pipas all highly recommended by other well known Pipa performers.
Why some might not want it
- Children might outgrow of the Pipa in the future.
About the Maker
Man Rui Xing was born in 1937 in Donglu, Hebei Province, China. He is proficient in making several kinds of instruments, including but not limited to Pipa, Erhu and even the Zhuihu, which is a similar instrument to the Erhu but with a fretless fingerboard. Man Rui Xing is known to research and improve upon instrument designs to always improve their quality. Instruments made by Man Rui Xing has been used as gifts for multiple national leaders, such as the Empress of Japan and most notably, President Bill Clinton of the United States.
|Accessories Included||Bag, nails, set of strings, tone generator and tape|
|Maker||Man Rui Xing|
|Special Notes||Medium sized|
|Dimensions||90cm x 28cm x 11cm|
All items purchased online through www.EasonMusicStore.com are returnable except for, well, nothing in particular. We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error. If the item is returned for any other reason you are responsible for the return shipping amount. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
The product(s) will be inspected upon receipt. All returns must be in good condition and all original packaging (including invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued. No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use. Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer. Once we have received your return at our warehouse, We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
114 Lavender Street (CT Hub 2)